Thursday, May 7, 2020

I believe nurses!

I believe Doctors and Nurses! 

Those are the people who are saying that the covid-19 is a serious threat to public safety.

….But let’s focus on nurses for a moment!

I have many, many, many Facebook friends who are nurses and to a person they are all saying the same thing: stay home and keep the social distancing protocols. You do not want to expose your family or yourself to get this disease.

So, why aren’t we believing them!? Why are we believing Republican lawmakers? A president who is a habitual liar or random people on youtube making conspiracy videos?

Almost every nurse I have ever known personally has been an absolutely exemplary person. They are gentle but don’t try any bullcrap with them. They are smart and able to explain complex issues simply and clearly. They are astonishingly competent. They can crack jokes about the most difficult (and disgusting stuff) and yet never lose their compassion.

I believe Nurses!

I can’t think of a class of people that I trust more.

(The only group of people that comes close is elementary school teachers and we have been belittling them for the last 20 years.)

Seriously, before you hit send on your plandemic video, ask a nurse what they think about this disease?

Although they might be too busy protecting people and saving lives to return your message.


No comments:

Post a Comment